- BONUS! This duffel bag can also be used as a backpack
- FREE! Adjustable and removable EVA backpack shoulder straps included in every order
- Class 3: IP66 can handle a quick submersion if dunked (see class rating chart above)
- Class 2: IP65 zip on external pocket for quick access to smaller items (see class rating chart above)
- 8 x durable lash points to tie down on your 4×4, 100% roof rack ready – (4 large and 4 regular size)
- Double lined base for additional durability
- Waterproof roll top closure system
- Made from heavy duty non-rigid waterproof 500D PVC tarpaulin
- 1 x external wet part mesh drainage pocket (mesh at base of external pocket – e.g. – store your wet clothes)
- 2 x large Internal zip pockets
- 1 x top carry handle plus 2 x end grab handles
- Floats if dropped in water (when sealed)
- Hard-wearing quick release buckles
- Heavy duty strapping
- Reflective strips for high visibility and safety
- High frequency welded seams
- Colour: Charcoal Grey with Black ends
Waterproof duffel bag
Our waterproof duffel bag will easily hold a stack of fishing gear, camping gear, sleeping bag and clothing. Therefore, keeping your gear safe and protected for your next adventure. Boasting 8 durable lash points, it allows you throw it up on the roof racks and tie it down safely. Take this duffel out on your next offshore fishing mission or 4×4 camping trip. It’s waterproof, weatherproof and holds a stack of gear.
protection from dust, dirt, mud, grit, snow & sand
Not only will this waterproof duffel bag keep your gear from getting wet, but the heavy duty non-rigid waterproof exterior will protect it from dust, dirt, mud, grit, snow and sand. Therefore, allowing you to travel, camp or fish and stow away a heap of your gear with peace of mind. Alternatively, like all our bags, it’s also great to cart your wet or dirty gear, as you can simply hose it all out afterwards.
converts into a backpack
Extremely versatile this duffel is light weight but heavy duty. It comes with adjustable and removable padded shoulder straps so you can also use it as a backpack. With 2 x additional front pockets consisting of 1 x part mesh wet / drainage pocket to keep your wet gear separate and 1 x water resistant front pocket for other easy to grab items. Inside you will find 2 x additional large pockets to store other bits and pieces. The inside base has also been double lined with white 500D PVC for extra toughness. The light inside bottom colour allows you to see and find things easier.
buoyant if dropped in water
Overall, our waterproof bags are buoyant if dropped in the water and come with an internationally recognised Class 3: IP66 Rating, which means they can handle a quick submersion if dunked. External pockets Class 2: IP65 rating which means the pockets are water resistant only.