60L Duffel Bag
The North Storm duffel is 100% waterproof and 100% 4×4 roof rack ready! Our waterproof duffel bag is purpose built and made to protect your valuables while out on the road, camping, on the water, offshore fishing or on any adventure. Designed in Australia to suit our harsh outdoor conditions it will keep a heap of your gear dry and protected no matter what your outdoor adventure may be.
The North Storm 60 Litre waterproof duffel has an added double layer of 500D PVC to the base for extra durability and is a Class 3: IP66 waterproof rating. Which means it can handle a quick submersion if dunked.
TIP 1: External Pocket No 1: The external partially meshed airing zip pocket is best to place any wet clothing or items into. Great way separate wet smelly stuff from your dry stuff.
TIP 2: External Pocket No 2: The external non-mesh zip pocket is a Class 2: IP65 rating. If you are expecting to encounter extremely heavy rain, rapids or high seas we highly recommend you place any electronics, in the main waterproof compartment.
- BONUS! This duffel bag can also be used as a backpack
- FREE! Adjustable and removable EVA backpack shoulder straps included in every order
- Class 3: IP66 can handle a quick submersion if dunked (see class rating chart above)
- Class 2: IP65 zip on external pocket for quick access to smaller items (see class rating chart above)
- 8 x durable lash points to tie down on your 4x4, 100% roof rack ready - (4 large and 4 regular size)
- Double lined base for additional durability
- Waterproof roll top closure system
- Made from heavy duty non-rigid waterproof 500D PVC tarpaulin
- 1 x external wet part mesh drainage pocket (mesh at base of external pocket - e.g. - store your wet clothes)
- 2 x large Internal zip pockets
- 1 x top carry handle plus 2 x end grab handles
- Floats if dropped in water (when sealed)
- Hard-wearing quick release buckles
- Heavy duty strapping
- Reflective strips for high visibility and safety
- High frequency welded seams
- Colour: Charcoal Grey with Black ends
WATERPROOF DUFFEL BAG
Our waterproof duffel bag will easily hold a stack of fishing gear, camping gear, sleeping bag and clothing. Therefore, keeping your gear safe and protected for your next adventure. Boasting 8 durable lash points, it allows you throw it up on the roof racks and tie it down safely. Take this duffel out on your next offshore fishing mission or 4x4 camping trip. It’s waterproof, weatherproof and holds a stack of gear.
PROTECTION FROM DUST, DIRT, MUD, GRIT, SNOW & SAND
Not only will this waterproof duffel bag keep your gear from getting wet, but the heavy duty non-rigid waterproof exterior will protect it from dust, dirt, mud, grit, snow and sand. Therefore, allowing you to travel, camp or fish and stow away a heap of your gear with peace of mind. Alternatively, like all our bags, it’s also great to cart your wet or dirty gear, as you can simply hose it all out afterwards.
CONVERTS INTO A BACKPACK
Extremely versatile this duffel is light weight but heavy duty. It comes with adjustable and removable padded shoulder straps so you can also use it as a backpack. With 2 x additional front pockets consisting of 1 x part mesh wet / drainage pocket to keep your wet gear separate and 1 x water resistant front pocket for other easy to grab items. Inside you will find 2 x additional large pockets to store other bits and pieces. The inside base has also been double lined with white 500D PVC for extra toughness. The light inside bottom colour allows you to see and find things easier.
BUOYANT IF DROPPED IN WATER
Overall, our waterproof bags are buoyant if dropped in the water and come with an internationally recognised Class 3: IP66 Rating, which means they can handle a quick submersion if dunked. External pockets Class 2: IP65 rating which means the pockets are water resistant only.
- Height: 29cm
- Width: 69cm
- Depth: 30cm
- Capacity: 60 Litres
- Weight: 1.84kg
- Boat Gear Storage – store all your wet weather gear and leave it on your boat all year round
- 4×4 off roading – perfect way to transport your gear, just strap it down to your roof racks
- Camping – use as tent storage while travelling – roof rack ready!
- Fishing missions – cart your wet weather gear, boots, tackle – just attach the backpack straps
- Sailing / skiff storage – great way to transport gear from land to boat with no worries about water
- Water skiing – will hold life jackets, wet suits, towels and ropes on the boat or shore
- Motorbike gear storage – great to strap to your bike with added lash points for tie down or store your riding gear in at home
- Fitness accessories – store your workout / yoga mat, gym clothing and towels – use the external wet pocket for your gym towel
- Snow adventures – perfect to travel with all your snow gear and goggles – snow proof too!
- Scuba/ free diving – big enough to hold flippers, snorkels / goggles, towels, wetsuit and more..
- Sporting teams – transport a whole sports teams jerseys in one bag and keep them dry and clean on the sideline
- Travelling – will hold a great amount of clothing, shoes and accessories while on the move – add the backpack straps
- Beach gear – off to the beach – keep your car clean by putting all your wet sandy gear into your duffel, then simply hose out at home.
If you’ve managed to add some mud and grit to your duffel, congratulations! That’s exactly what it likes. To clean just use warm soapy water and wipe down with a sponge. Rinse off with clean water. Hang to air dry or wipe down with a dry cloth.
Make sure your duffel is completely dry inside and out before storage.
Join our North Storm Tribe and get $10 off your first order!
*Not to be used in conjunction with other offers.