BONUS: You will receive a FREE internal removable 14” laptop/tablet holder with every 30 Litre North Storm waterproof / dustproof backpack purchase!
Outdoor activities that involve wet, dusty or sandy conditions mean you will need to have a quality and protective backpack. North Storm’s waterproof backpacks are designed to handle any outdoor adventure, especially anything to do with water, dirt, snow, sand or dust. Our backpack will keep your gear dry and protected no matter what your outdoor scene may be.
Multi-functional and lightweight, the North Storm waterproof backpack has multiple pockets inside and out for extra storage. With useful D-rings for ad-on attachments, lash points, chest strap and waist strap for those longer journeys. This backpack is not only great to protect your gear from adverse weather, it’s also great to cart your wet or dirty gear (as you can hose it all out afterwards). All of our waterproof bags are buoyant if dropped in the water and come in handy for any expeditions that may involve a water crossing.
The North Storm 30 Litre waterproof backpack has an added double layered base for extra durability, reflector strips for when the sun goes down too early and a safety whistle – just incase.
Our waterproof bags are also great for protecting your gear from the red dust and dirt of the great Australian outdoors. Protect your gear from the Aussie outback with a North Storm backpack.
- BONUS! You will receive a FREE internal removable 14” laptop/tablet holder with every 30 Litre Cirrus Range waterproof backpack purchase!
- Class 3: IP66 can handle a quick submersion if dunked (see class rating chart above)
- Class 2: IP65 zip on external pockets for quick access to smaller items (see class rating chart above)
- Internal pocket + additional external stash pocket
- Floats if dropped in the water
- Made from 100% waterproof 500D PVC tarpaulin
- 4 x durable lash points for tie downs
- Waterproof roll top 2-way closure system (top closure or side closure)
- Comfortable light weight EVA moulded shoulder straps
- EVA back pads with air vented design
- Vented air-flow back padded support for fast dry time
- Reflective front strip + 2 shoulder strap patches for high vis
- 3 D-Rings for various add on options
- 2 x large elastic topped side mesh pockets
- Fully adjustable chest straps with safety whistle buckle
- Removable and adjustable waist straps
- Heavy duty strapping with top carry handle
- High frequency welded seams
- Top compression strap with buckles
WATERPROOF HEAT WELDED SEAMS
The North Storm 30 Litre waterproof backpack is designed to handle the harsh outdoor climates of Australia. Our multi-functional and waterproof backpack is lightweight yet durable. Held tightly together by heat welded seams to keep it completely waterproof. This backpack is not only great to protect your gear from adverse weather, it’s also a great alternative to cart your wet or dirty gear. As you can simply hose it off inside and out afterwards and it will dry fast. Made from tough and waterproof 500D PVC tarpaulin, it is designed to handle any tough outdoor conditions.
BUOYANT AND WATERPROOF
All our waterproof bags are buoyant if dropped in the water and come with an internationally recognised Class 3: IP66 rating, which means they can handle a quick submersion when dunked. This backpack has two external pockets. Consisting of a secret stash pocket and a front easy access pocket. These pockets are a Class 2: IP65 rating which means these pockets are water resistant only. To learn more on the class ratings please check out the chart / table by clicking here. Perfect for all outdoor activities such as camping, boating, fishing, jet skiing, 4-wheel driving, snow skiing, surfing. The list is endless.
FREE REMOVABLE CARRY HOLDER
Our backpack sports a two-way closure system. This allows you to roll close and seal the bag via top or side clasps. Packed with additional features such as internal and external pockets. D-rings and lash points so you can tie them down if you need to. Ventilated backpack straps and back pads for quick drying time. Plus, to protect your laptop, tablet or books we have thrown in a FREE removal carry holder.
Video made by our friends at Woebegone Free Dive in Jervis Bay - NSW - Australia
- Height: 49cm
- Width: 30cm
- Depth: 21cm
- Capacity: 30 Litres
- Weight: 1.56kg
- Adventure – Protect your gear from the Australian red dirt of the outback
- Boating – storage, land to boat transfer, will float if it falls overboard
- Camping – great for a day of exploring away from the campsite
- Jet Skiing – wear it while your ride! Chest strap and quick dry backpack straps
- 4×4 Adventures – keep your valuables safe when going over any water crossings
- Diving – store your wetsuit, goggles, sunscreen and towel easily
- Gym – carry gym towels, drink bottle and spare clothes
- Fishing – great to hold your waterproof jacket and fishing tackle while wading
- Snow Skiing / boarding – perfect to hold your dry clothing to change into at the end of your run
- Kayaking – tie down and lash points allow you to strap it to your kayak and keep your gear safe
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding – hold your towel, dry clothes and devices
- Bushwalking – great to hold your gear in conditions where it may rain or things could get dirty.
If you’ve managed to add some mud and grit to your backpack congratulations! That’s exactly what it likes. To clean just use warm soapy water and wipe down with a sponge. Rinse off with clean water. Hang to air dry.
Make sure your backpack is completely dry inside and out before storage.