Waterproof roll top closure system
- Protect your gear from sand, dirt, dust, snow and water
- Floats if dropped in the water
- Made from 100% waterproof flexible and durable 500D PVC tarpaulin
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Perfect for on boat storage
- Front pocket with zip for extra storage
- 2 x durable lash points to strap down if required
- High frequency welded seams – no stitched seams to let water in
- Top carry handle for additional mobility with heavy duty strapping
- Reflective strip for high visibility and safety
- D-Rings for various add on options
- Great for all water related activities
- Colour: Charcoal Grey with Black base
- Light weight and compact
- Reflective size guide print for extra safety
- Packs down easily for long haul travelling
- Class 3: IP66 can handle a quick submersion if dunked (see class rating chart tab)
- Class 2: IP65 zip on external pocket for quick access to smaller items (see class rating chart tab)
RAINY CONDITIONS – no worries
Don’t let a change in weather stop your adventures. Take along our Dry bags and protect your gear – problem solved.
Perfect for days when the sky is looking a bit precarious and wet weather is a certainty. Simply pack in your gear, roll the top down to create a seal, clip it closed and off you go. No worries about keeping your gear dry in rainy weather conditions ever again.
North Storm dry bags are a light weight item and pack down nice and flat. You can easily store our dry bag in your day to day backpack just in case the weather turns bad. They are a great back up for your valuables while on the go. So if bad weather decides to strike – you’ve got it covered.
ROLL TOP DESIGN
Roll top closure systems are great for when you are outside doing vigorous activities. Reason being, in comparison to a zipper style closure system, roll top dry bags are less likely to come undone. Zippers also tend to jam up if you happen to get any sand or grit in them. Overall you don’t get that problem with roll top dry bags.
The roll top design also creates that watertight seal which protects your gear from the elements, including rain, dust, mud and snow.
North Storm dry bags are a great way to eliminate unnecessary volume when you close it up. Because they allow you the ability to compress the air out. Therefore making it less bulky and way more compact.
USE THEM FOR WET GEAR
Wet gear, muddy gear, sandy gear, dry bags are so versatile the uses are endless.
North Storm Dry bags are the perfect solution to separating your muddy gear from your dry gear. They will also protect your clean dry gear from odours.
Overall North Storm dry bags are an essential piece of kit for any outdoor expedition. 4×4, camping, boating, surfing, fishing and adventure – upgrade your gear to a North Storm waterproof dry bag today!