20L Dry Bag
The North Storm 20 Litre waterproof dry bags not only stop your gear from getting wet, but the 500D PVC non-rigid waterproof exterior will protect it from dust, dirt, mud, grit, snow and sand. Dry bags are also handy to use for your wet or dirty gear, it keeps the car clean after an adventurous day out. They are also really easy to clean, simply hose your dry bags off, hang or towel dry and reuse. Our waterproof roll top bags also have an exclusive design which offers an additional splash proof front pocket – Class 2: IP65 zip, safety reflective strips and d-rings for your add ons and attachment options. Attach a Carabiner Clip to any d-ring to hang and hook your light gear to for easy access. All our dry bags are made with high frequency welded seams to keep them waterproof. Easy to carry, versatile and lightweight allowing you to tackle the great outdoors no matter what the conditions.
WATERPROOF ROLL TOP CLOSURE SYSTEM
- Protect your gear from sand, dirt, dust, snow and water
- Floats if dropped in the water
- Made from 100% waterproof flexible and durable 500D PVC tarpaulin
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Perfect for on boat storage
- Front pocket with zip for extra storage
- 2 x durable lash points to strap down if required
- High frequency welded seams - no stitched seams to let water in
- Top carry handle for additional mobility with heavy duty strapping
- Reflective strip for high visibility and safety
- D-Rings for various add on options
- Great for all water related activities
- Colour: Charcoal Grey with Black base
- Light weight and compact
- Reflective size guide print for extra safety
- Packs down easily for long haul travelling
- Class 3: IP66 can handle a quick submersion if dunked (see class rating chart tab)
- Class 2: IP65 zip on external pocket for quick access to smaller items (see class rating chart tab)
RAINY CONDITIONS - NO WORRIES
Don't let a change in weather stop your adventures. Take along our Dry bags and protect your gear – problem solved.
Perfect for days when the sky is looking a bit precarious and wet weather is a certainty. Simply pack in your gear, roll the top down to create a seal, clip it closed and off you go. No worries about keeping your gear dry in rainy weather conditions ever again.
North Storm dry bags are a light weight item and pack down nice and flat. You can easily store our dry bag in your day to day backpack just in case the weather turns bad. They are a great back up for your valuables while on the go. So if bad weather decides to strike – you’ve got it covered.
ROLL TOP DESIGN
Roll top closure systems are great for when you are outside doing vigorous activities. Reason being, in comparison to a zipper style closure system, roll top dry bags are less likely to come undone. Zippers also tend to jam up if you happen to get any sand or grit in them. Overall you don’t get that problem with roll top dry bags.
The roll top design also creates that watertight seal which protects your gear from the elements, including rain, dust, mud and snow.
North Storm dry bags are a great way to eliminate unnecessary volume when you close it up. Because they allow you the ability to compress the air out. Therefore making it less bulky and way more compact.
USE THEM FOR WET GEAR
Wet gear, muddy gear, sandy gear, dry bags are so versatile the uses are endless.
North Storm Dry bags are the perfect solution to separating your muddy gear from your dry gear. They will also protect your clean dry gear from odours.
Overall North Storm dry bags are an essential piece of kit for any outdoor expedition. 4x4, camping, boating, surfing, fishing and adventure - upgrade your gear to a North Storm waterproof dry bag today!
- Height: 40cm
- Width: 23cm
- Depth: 23cm
- Capacity: 20 Litres
- Weight: 0.54kg
- Boating – storage, land to boat transfer, will float if it falls overboard
- Fishing – light way to carry spare tackle, spray jackets or shoes
- Camping – can be tied to the roof racks for the journey
- Surfing – hold wax, towel, keys, leg rope, sunscreen and springy
- Sailing – perfect to store gear onboard no worries about getting wet
- Storage – store things you need to keep safe from dust, dirt and moisture at home
- Gym – will easily hold spare clothing, gym towel and drink bottle
- Snow – protects your gear from melting snow and mud
- Diving – great for goggles and wet bathers after a dive
- Sporting Events – use for your warm up gear and sideline it at outdoor events
- 4 Wheel Driving – great to store any gear you don’t want getting dirty
- Travelling – perfect for short trips or carry on for flights
- Beach days – will easily fit a couple of towels, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and mobile
- Motorbike Riding – lash points allow you to tie down the dry bag for easy transportation
If you’ve managed to add some mud and grit to your dry bag, congratulations! That’s exactly what it likes. To clean just use warm soapy water and wipe down with a sponge. Then rinse off with clean water. Hang to air dry or wipe down with a clean dry cloth.
Make sure your dry bag is completely dry inside and out before storage.
Join our North Storm Tribe and get $10 off your first order!
*Not to be used in conjunction with other offers.