When it comes to packing for a camping trip, there are a few key things you don’t want to forget. North Storm® 60L waterproof duffel bags are one of them.
Here are 5 important reasons why:
- The last thing you want on your camping trip is soggy clothes and gear. A North Storm® 60L waterproof duffel bag will keep everything dry, no matter what the weather is like.
- These 60L waterproof duffel bags are roomy enough to fit all your essential gear. So you can camp with peace of mind knowing you have everything you need. With people using them to transport and safely store their tents, sleeping bags and pillows. It is certainly a wise investment and will save you money in the long run. No-one wants to keep replacing expensive camping gear all the time.
- You can also use the North Storm® 60L waterproof duffel bag as a safe storage space for food and supplies. Because the duffel bags are waterproof, they keep out moisture and importantly creepy crawlies!
- In reverse it is also perfect for storing wet clothes and gear. There is nothing worse than having wet smelly clothes in your tent or car until you get home. Our waterproof duffel bags are perfect for keeping those wet and icky items away from the rest of your gear.
- The North Storm® 60L waterproof duffel bags also travel well in the back of your ute or on your roof racks. Weatherproof and rainproof, simply throw one on your roof racks on your way to camp. With 8 lash points for ropes, you can secure it easily and know your gear will be safe and dry upon arrival.
Now that you know why it’s important to bring a North Storm® 60L waterproof duffel bag on your next camping trip, jump over and grab one off us before your next adventure! You’ll be glad you did.
Happy camping! 🙂 #northstormlife #waterproofduffelbag #campingtrip #camplife #outdoors #getoutside #naturelovers #hikingadventures #travelgram #wanderlust #packing for a camping trip